Every Tuesday & Thursday*
3:30 PM - 5:30 PM CST
Barren County Central Office Annex
1309 Roseville Road
Glasgow, KY 42141
Monday, January 24, 2022
Monday, January 31, 2022
3:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST
Second Street Elementary School
506 W 2nd Street
Frankfort, KY 40601
Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic we at CFMC are closely monitoring the CDC and KDPH recommendations and following them stringently within our facilities. We have had to change the way we do a few things in order to protect the health and wellbeing of our patients and staff during this vulnerable time. Please be understanding and know we are implementing new measures to ensure that we protect our patients to the best of our abilities. Please keep in mind we treat sick people and we must have procedures in place to ensure a safe environment.
Here is what we have changed thus far:
• We are limiting guests in our facilities.
• We encourage you to call before you come to be seen if you think you may have COVID-19.
• We have posted signs on our exterior doors alerting patients if they think they have COVID-19 to return to their vehicle and call the clinic for instructions on how to receive care.
• If it is suspected by the healthcare provider that you may have COVID-19, you may be asked to stay in your vehicle for your visit. This will decrease the potential exposure to other patients and staff members.
• If a member of our healthcare team comes to see you while wearing eye protection and a mask, do not be alarmed! These measures are necessary in certain situations to diminish the potential spread of COVID-19.
• We are adhering to CDC and KDPH guidance. As a result, we have increased our Telehealth capabilities to help ensure you receive the quality healthcare you deserve! These can be utilized for certain medication refills, sick visits, behavioral health visits, and more!
• We are encouraging social distancing by reducing patients in waiting areas.
• We are continuing to provide hand sanitizer and will encourage all patients, guests, and employees to use it upon entry into the building.
Despite the fears within our communities, please be assured we are doing everything we can to continue to provide quality healthcare to our patients in a safe environment. We will remain available to provide care for you and your family. For more information on COVID-19 please visit the following sites:
CMS releases FAQ on requirement to post cash price for diagnostic tests
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has posted a FAQ on the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act requirement that providers of COVID-19 diagnostic tests make public the cash price for the tests on their website during the public health emergency.
The FAQ also notes that under the CARES Act and Families First Coronavirus Response Act, group health plans generally must reimburse providers of COVID-19 diagnostic tests at the negotiated rate or cash price, and cover certain COVID-19 diagnostic testing without cost sharing, prior authorization or other medical management requirements during the public health emergency.
To read the FAQ, visit https://go.cms.gov/3bJn8LW